Take your mechanical game to the N3XT L3V3L with the incredible Etha3.
The Eclipse Etha 3 offers players a sleek, fresh approach to ergonomics with a host of notable performance upgrades. Its quick-release bolt assembly makes a huge difference to accessibility and maintenance which is typically found on much more expensive marker platforms. The aluminum low-rise feedneck reduces the overall profile of the marker. But it's the new aluminum trigger and mighty FL 3-way that makes a serious step forwards in terms of firepower. The lighter, more responsive and faster trigger cycling potential is jaw-dropping. Experience the Eclipse Etha3M for yourself.
The Etha 3 truly takes the Etha platform, and those who use it, to the N3XT L3V3L.
- Low-rise aluminium feed-neck NEW!
- Quick-release back cap NEW! + Tool-less bolt removal NEW!
- Aluminium adjustable blade trigger NEW!
- 14.5" 2-piece Shaft 5 barrel - Cocker fast threads
- Integrated SL4 inline regulator
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- Valve chamber shut-off and breech sensing drivetrain
- GRN composite outer body
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminium inner body core
- Single-piece GRN frame and foregrip
- Hose-less air transfer system
- Push On Purge System (POPS) ASA assembly
- Lock n' load 9V battery system
- Pre Program Firing Modes
- Tool-less grip access/removal
- Wire-less frame to body connectivity
- Ambidextrous LED status indicator
- DefTek offset feed system