- 1 PE Emek 100 PAL Marker
- 1 PE Emel 100 PAL Hopper
- Used items have a 30 day refund policy.
- If Used items are to be returned the consumer will be expected to pay for return shipping.
- Videos available upon email request.
- Light scratching defects may be present even with ‘Like New - Excellent” Products.
- All markers have been tested and checked over by our technicians in house.
- Our Rating system goes from 1-5, See Below:
Used Items Rating
Used - Fair
Heavily Visible marks of Usage. Condition is working but has a more than usual amount of wear and tear.
Used - Okay
Visible signs of use are very prominent. Will have anodizing wear, nicks, dings, chips, pits or drop marks.
Used - Good
Visible use and wear marks. Will have some scratches, nicks or dings.
Like New -
May have some light scratches of blemishes
-No Box or Tags
New In Box -
The Eclipse Emek is an entry-level mechanical paintball marker aimed at giving players a higher quality marker experience from the get-go. Combining industry-leading performance technologies with trademark Planet Eclipse reliability and build quality, the Emek is a marker that will not only give players the best start in paintball, but will inspire and enable them to play more and enjoy every second they spend on the field.
- PAL Enabled
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- Safe/Fire safety switch
- GRN composite outer body
- Aluminium inner body core
- Single-piece GRN frame and foregrip
- Hose-less air transfer system
- ASA assembly (POPS upgrade available)
- Tool-less grip access/removal
- DefTek offset feed
- Air powered only (not CO2 compatible)
- Mechnical marker - no batteries needed
- GRN composite outer
- Aluminium inner
This marker ONLY operates with compressed air. DO NOT use CO2 to power the EMEK.